Wednesday 3 June 2009

It's not a Secret anymore




This bag was something I had to knit covertly, as I was in the Favorite Things 3 Swap on Ravelry, so I had taken to just calling it "Secret" on Ravelry. My pal has posted that she received her parcel, so now I can blog and Ravel it ... but I didn't take notes, and can't remember what I did to make the bag, so I guess it will be a unique , one of a kind, designer bag! LOL!

It is made of Patons Country Wool Merino in Salmon Heather and Cognac Heather colourways, with a heavy, vintage button. The bag is only wee ... just barely big enough for a cell phone, keys and a small wallet.

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Super cute! I need to join one of these swaps!

Donna M said...

It is lovely! You are quite the designer!

Yvette said...

Very nice work!
I alway forget to take notes too. It's a problem when you come up with brilliant.

Susan said...

:-D I'm the lucky recipient of this cute little purse and let me tell you, I LOVE it! I feel so sassy when I carry my new little bag - it's just so adorable! Great job on the purse and my whole wonderful swap package.
Susan