Wednesday 4 June 2008

Something Quick and Fairly Easy





Sunday was my sister's birthday and Baby O's first birthday. He was sick, so no big party - just his parents, his Nanny and Grampy, his big brother and his favorite Auntie (me!).


Baby O got lots of neato stuff -- I got him a pair of little orange Crocs and a stuffed snake (he was eating an apple and cake - dirty face and cranky from being sick).



I gave my sister a pair of the anklets I made, plus this ...









which she loved (and I finished just as I was leaving for the party- heh heh!)
Another dirty face shot -- but he is such a cutie, and a mellow fellow ... I had to share.

4 comments:

Donna M said...

Did you say his first birthday? He looks all grown up! And very cute. He must take after his aunt!

Marti said...

He sure is a cutie! Nice gifts as well, you did a lovely job on the towel there.

lexa said...

Too bad he was sick. :(

The towel looks great.

Little Knittin' Kitten said...

Hi Heddy,

I've tagged you for a meme. Come on over to my blog to see what to do.