Wednesday 26 March 2008

Knit Nite tonight

Knitterpudlians are gathering tonight at 7 p.m. at Lanes -- is anyone going to go?

I don't think I will be there - I have an out of town meeting tomorrow that will keep me away from home until Friday afternoon, and an event that will be keeping me out of the house all day Saturday, so I think I need to spend some time with my hubby (and get my stuff packed to go away!) I may pop by for 10 minutes, but I won't be there for the duration. Sorry!

Donna M is away still for this week's Knit Nite.

On a knitting sidenote, I knit a "pair" of 3 fingerless gloves for my nephew Sunday evening ... Bernat Cashmere Naturals Blends, in Earth colour. I gifted them without taking a picture, but my sister said she will send me a photo of him wearing them, so if I get that, I will post it. They were really cute (and very soft), and he wore them right away to play outside - came in the house an hour later with warm hands!

6 comments:

Donna M said...

Cute Easter bunny pics!

Looking forward to Knit Nite next week at my house!

Marti said...

I don't know as I'll be there either. I've got plenty of work to do tonight, if no one else is going. Do you know if Donna W or Sheri are going? I'll keep an eye on your blog to see if anyone else posts a comment either way.

lexa said...

I could go if anyone else is going. But Marti, if you have stuff to do I'll stay home. If the snow doesn't change over I won't feel much like leaving the house anyways. To be honest I don't enjoy Knit Nite at the new location. I really disliked being in the bar the last time I went, too dark. Had a headache when I got home. I found the meeting room dark as well. At least the Superstore was well lit, and we can take our own treats. Having Knit Nite at Donna's would be much better, I think.

Heddy said...

I dunno if Donna or Sheri are going ... I don't know if Donna W checks the blog -- and I don't have time to call her (I have a physio appt. right after work today, that will likely take me very close to the time of Knit Nite ... gahhh busy day -- and this snow is just one more thing to add to the pile!!)

I will definately be going to Knit Nite next week -- at Donna's house! It will be so nice to have all of us in comfy chairs, warm and cozy and good lighting!

Marti said...

I don't feel much like going out in this weather either, so I'll probably stay home too then. Catch up with y'all next week!

lexa said...

The Noro Kureyon Sock yarn arrived today.