Monday 25 February 2008

Feeling "One"derful






One skein,



One evening's work,


One more purse done ... "One"derful


I am quite pleased with this little purse ... started and finished in an evening. I bought the yarn on an outing to Have a Yarn on the weekend, and had to start knitting it right away! Neither picture quite captures the colours ... the one with no flash (right side) is close on the pinks, but the purples are not quite right.


I will post another picture in this post once I have the purse felted ... I am getting a few together so I can felt a whack of them at once.


Details:

Yarn: Needful Yarns "Joy", colour 305 (and not much left over!)

Needles: size 6 mm, circulars

For: A friend's little girl who is turning 6.

Again?: Of course ... I am a bag lady. This isn't my first go 'round with this little bitty purse, and won't be my last, I wager


** as promised, the "after" picture ... the purse is all felted and dry, with a cute wooden flower button, and is likely being unwrapped as we speak at the birthday party tonight (March 13, 2008)

3 comments:

Donna M said...

Cute purse.
Lucky little girl!

lexa said...

That's really cute! I bet she'll love it. :)

Ragan Knits etc... said...

So cute!