Saturday 1 March 2008

Another one bites the dust



Just waiting to be felted! * I will insert a post-felting pic here once it is done and dry. ** done - March 13th






Colour: Happy Bouquet


Needles: 8 mm circs.


For: Craft sale fodder


Again?: You betcha! This yarn was a fun, quick knit ... I really enjoyed seeing the "S" patterns emerging in the lower 1/4 of the purse, until I made my decrease row. Very bright and happy! I also have a ball in Fresh Poppy that would be cute as this purse. I had less than 2 feet left when I finished, so you do have to watch your yarndage (heh! heh! a typo, but I like the spelling ... so it stays, and may become a part of my vocabulary!).

1 comment:

lexa said...

The bottom of the bag is neat the way it pooled. Interested to see how it felts up. (I like your new word, too.)