Monday 17 September 2007

Vacation is over .. back to work

We had a nice relaxing vacation, didn't do much but poke around a bit on a few day trips, but it was fun to just relax and not have to set the alarm clock, not even once! Fresh brewed coffee each morning was nice, and even nicer, T made me breakfast several times ... never the same thing twice! He is really a sweet, sweet man.

Was there knitting done while I vacationed, you may ask ... well, you are darn tooting there was! Lots and lots of knitting -- I am currently in the midst of a bag bonanza!
I knit this ...








and this ...








and finished 3 more that have yet to be felted ...








and am in the middle of knitting another one ...








It has been busy around here!

Tonight the 3 bags pictured above will be felted, along with the one on the needles now - it should be done around 8 or 9 (barring any other activities going on), and I have a button to sew on a SWS bag I knit, and pictures will follow of that and the mass of felting tomorrow or soon after.
Oh Yeah ... I also made 2 batches of peach jam, learned to spin on a wheel, went to the Great Canadian Lumberjack Challenge (held nearly next door to my house), and had a nice visit with all my nieces and nephews (there are 5 of them)... all in all a good, restful, productive vacation.

2 comments:

lexa said...

WOW! I'm gonna call you the Bag Lady! Very nice, can't wait to see the others felted.

Donna M said...

I thought people were supposed to relax on vacation. Of course knitting is very relaxing, but......

Sounds like you had a great holiday!