Saturday 24 January 2009

Funky Fabel Footies Finished - Finally Photographed

How's that for alliteration, folks?
The footies have been done for quite some time, but I haven't been able to find a few minutes to take pictures (and pardon the hair on the floor -- its been a hectic week! and to be honest, no matter how much I vacuum, there is always hair on my floor, many pets= much hair).

Details:
Time in: Jan. 15 - 17th
Yarn: Garnstudio's Fabel (can't be bothered to go hunting for the ball band) -- Scraps leftover from Sockapalooza 4
Needles: 2.75 mm Bryspun dpns
Pattern: standard sock pattern, just really short -(cast on 64 st., rib for 6 rounds, knit 2 rounds, make flap heel, and finish as for a regular sock)
Made For: ME! I haven't knit and finished anything for me in a while, and even though I knit 3 footies last year, not one pair was for me ... I need a pair (and have always been fond of this colour)
Again: yep - likely another pair will be knit on the train (I like them, and they are a quick gift (but not this pair, they are MINE, MINE, MINE!)

2 comments:

lexa said...

I know what you mean about hair everywhere. I vacuum every day, but still I don't know why Jewel especially has any fur on her body at all.

Cute footies!

Anonymous said...

I love them and the yarn. Job well done!