Monday 11 May 2009

Olive this!


Did you know that when you mouth the words "Olive Juice" it looks like you are saying "I Love You"? Also works for "Elephant Shoes", but I will save that one for a post about a wrinkley grey purse!

"Olive Leaf" is the newest purse off the needles ...and I have to say, olive it! It was knit for someone else, but I wish it was knit for me ... I really like green, especially the mossy and olive tones.

Anyhow - I guess I will have to get busy, knitting one for me!

4 comments:

Donna M said...

I love it!

Green is so you.
For me it is blue.
How do you do?

My word was prose, so I obliged!

lexa said...

I really love that bag, and the button adds so much to it. I'm a green gal, so it's totally eye catching to me!

Yvette said...

Wow. Felting is kind of like magic, isn't it?

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovely purse... and I love the button!