Sunday 5 July 2009

And Another One


Yeah - I know - my knitting posts lately have been as dull as dirt.

I should be in Grrlfriend Rehab by now! I guess I should count myself lucky that knitting is my only vice - I wouldn't have time for and couldn't afford another!
Pattern: Grrlfriend Market Bag

Needles: Size 4.5 mm dpns and 5 mm circs
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Hot Green, and Bernat Cotton Stripes in Lime Stripes colour (a little clashy re: the greens, but I am mostly OK with it)
Time in: Most of the bags I have knit have taken me about 3 days (work, and busy evenings stretch the knitting time out), but this one was knit Saturday evening to Sunday afternoon ~ pretty quick, and good to know if I need a last minute gift sometime (much faster than my felted bags, and no drying time needed)
Again?: I probably don't need to answer this, if you've been reading the blog lately, you know the answer

(In case you are wondering about the recent flurry of blogging - there are 2 reasons behind it ... T is away, and I have some time on my hands, and a friend who reads this blog ~ HI AP ~ told me that she reads me, and that she noticed I had been not blogging much ~ and I got to thinking "I should blog more often, then it isn't so much work to do a post, because I won't have as much to tell". I have blogged more up to the 5th of July than in the entire month of June, and iit was pretty quick and easy.)

4 comments:

lexa said...

Whenever T is away you post a lot! I love this bag, I will have to make one like it. I love green. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bags...Thanks for the blogs...AP

Alison said...

Fun bag- yep, they'd make great gifts!
happy knitting-
ali

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Gorgeous bag... I love the colours!