I just entered a cool contest and all you have to do is list your Knitting goals for the summer! sounds pretty easy and you could win a tank top knitting pattern and some cotton yarn!
My knitting goals for the Summer are:
1. Get a large number (ie; at least 12 ) of pairs of socks knit for the 52 Pair Plunge ... I am so far behind, and knitting centres me and Zens me out! (in the Summer I have lots of work stress, and need all the Zen moments I can get!)
2. To actually finish my nephew's tractor sweater before his third birthday on August 20th (it has been a WIP for a looonnngg time)
3. To knit outdoors as much as possible -- nothing any finer than knitting on a boat, or in the woods, or on the beach, or in a park! Love it!
4. To finish my Fetching fingerless gloves (I keep putting them down in favor of something that MUST be done -- I love them, and want a pair sooo badly, and have started a pair in a lovely paprika coloured merino wool, just wanna get them done!)
5. To get a sweater knit for each of the 2 babies - our 6 month old nephew and our soon to be born dunno if its a boy or girl niece or nephew -- so they will each have cute cuddly Christmas gifts!
6. To stick to my goals and actually get these things done! I like to dream big ... I need to be realistic too (but I like the big dreams!)
Conversations with the Mogrunt
2 years ago