Thursday 4 December 2008

Fun Meme

Stolen from Cookie.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my mother went to school with a girl named Heather Tracy 9Tracy was her Surname) and my mom always loved her name, so when I was born, she called me Heather. A funny coincidence, my mom let me name my future brother or sister, and at the time , my favorite show was Trouble with Tracy, so I wanted a sister named Tracy or a borther named Doug or Steve -- my mom ended up with her own "Heather" "Tracy"

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This afternoon

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? People say it is very neat, but I find it messy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I used to lurve bolgna with noodles and cheese when I was a kiid, but now, I don't like sandwiches, so don't have a fav. luncheon meat


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
none that aren't furry and drool and shed

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe -- I am very clingy but I am very giving to my friends

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I used to -- but a lot of people in my life reallu don't "get" it, so I have reigned it in somewhat

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
nope - scares the be-jeepers outta me (I would throw up and it would get me on the way down and again on my way back up .,. unpleasant)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?not a cold cereal fan, but bring on the oatmeal or cream of wheat 9and pass the brown sugar and lite cream!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
None of my shoes have laces

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically yes, emotionally, not as strong as I'd like to be

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
that depends on my mood - somedays, a soft serve vanilla, others, and chocolate with chunks of something yummy in it

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
if they are into themselves - I can pick a conceited person out really fast

15. RED OR PINK?
pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My tendency to speak without thinking about the meaning /implications of my words on those around me

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Cheryle
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS?
Don't care either way.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
lasagna and garlic toast

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
fish tankgurgling, and dogs tapping around

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
orange

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
puppy breath, warm bread, and vanilla

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My brother in law

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think the person I stole this from is pretty cool - I read her blog daily, and enjoy her sense of humour very much

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
not a sport gal - don't mind football , if I am there, not watching it on tv

27. HAIR COLOR?
mousy brown with some red and blond (naturally) , which is now turning greyer by the minute

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
chocolate, and candy

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Neither.I like quirky movies that make you think .

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Wanted (angelina Jolie - it sucked)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I prefer fall and spring

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate cheescake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not a clue.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Ditto

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Not a book -- the Winter issue of Interweave Knits (just got it yesterday, and am relishing it at bedtime)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Lighthouses in my community

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
nothing

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
my pups snoring away in theit beds.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones! Not even close!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Dominican Republic

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can start a conversation with anybody, anywhere ... I am really shy but I love people (I'm the girl at the front of a crowded elivator facing the back, asking you where you got that great blouse!)

That's me in a nutshell (literaly).

Steal it if you want.

No comments: