Sunday 19 September 2010

I came, I saw, I sold


a pretty good time at the craft sale on the weekend ... my Mom, sister and I have been doing this sale for at least 6 years (I think it is more like 8 or 10 - but who's countin'?). It is always a great time hanging with my family, and the crowds are great there too. This year was no exception!

That's just my end of the table ... I always forget to take pictures at the sale, and Saturday morning took one picture of my stuff before the games began. My Mom makes pickles and sweet breads, and my sister is a painter. This year ... she made a beautiful wooden blanket box with a pasture scene painted on the top (gorgeous).

I'm so tired from the fun ... gonna go!

2 comments:

lexa said...

I always have to work the Saturday of that craft sale, and yesterday I was sick and couldn't make it down. One of these years I'll get there, lol!

Yvette said...

Looks very cheery!