Wednesday 2 January 2008

Are you up for a road trip?

At Knit Nite tonight, the general concensus seemed to be that a road trip to Have a Yarn would be a fun daytime Knit Nite activity ... I checked in with "the boss" (heh! heh! that always makes me laugh!!) when I got home, and he and I have no together plans for Saturday, so if it works for you, drop me a line if you want to go, and we'll try to work out travel plans (ie; who drives, when we leave, if/where we eat, etc.). My car is available, if you want, and will seat 4 comfortably, or 5 in a friendly fashion ~ but it has a pretty good sized trunk (not for people, for parcels!)

5 comments:

lexa said...

I'll gladly chip in gas money if you want to take your ride. Mine is a Hemi and gas guzzler. Plus I get sleepy when I'm the driver. Plus I can't knit on the ride. Plus my vehicle is always kid infested, so it's not the tidiest, and it's too cold to clean... Did I get enough excuses? LOL! I'm in if I have a sitter. Will let you know for sure Friday night at the latest.

Marti said...

I'm in. If you're okay with driving, that'd work out as the constable is off that day and needs his ride (just finding this out as I type...opposite schedules on Wed!) I would also pitch in for the petrol. Whee! I've been sooo itching to get my hands on some new yarn!

Donna M said...

I can go on Saturday but would prefer to drive. Lots of room in my SUV for any purchases and people. Also lunch at the Inlet is always good, IMHO.
How about email addresses for the group instead of public postings?

Heddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heddy said...

Plans are in place and I'll see you in the morning!