Friday, 15 June 2007

Feeling Cozy!

The Cozy is done -- a perfect fit! There are still the finishing touches -- a cord/ribbon of some sort for the top, and hopefully some dangleybobs (roses or licorice allsorts, or maybe strawberries of I can find them!) to futz it up a bit, but those won't take any time to do, and I want to think about what T's grandmother would like. Mattress stitched the seams (ala Lucy Neatby) -- can't even see the seams unless you feel the knitting! (What did I do before Lucy?)

I can't seem to get the song out of my head ....


I'm a little teapot ,

Short and stout







Here is my handle,





Here is my spout ...





And now that I have passed the relentless tune on to someone else, I am (hopefully)free of it!
Pots Gone Wild? or perhaps "teas"?

More later when there is something to show on the next birthday project!

3 comments:

lexa said...

That turned out really cute!

Man, is that little puff of fluff ever getting big!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Your tea cosy turned out really well. Very professional looking!
And yes, I am now humming your little teapot song!

PS I had to edit my first post. Spelling error which would drive me insane.